Saturday, April 28, 2012

Accept thy self!!

Seems like a blog roll!!!

This is another cool thing i heard today, marry someone, who makes you feel, who you are, the way you are and you do not have to prove yourself to be someone else.

Sounds very interesting, but c'mon, let us be honest, how many of us accept who we are in ourselves. It takes us a while to get comfortable with our own selves. I have been to a number of parties, when the guest will be tired and make it a point to come, because they believe, if they do not come, they will not be invited again. Isn't this a sign of not accepting who you are.. and just living off insecurities.

There are other times, when I have seen, lots of people, going thru life, doing thing as others want to do.. .and that is ok, as long, as they accept, that they are ok about it and are aware of it. The awareness, of self makes it really important.

I recently started a lot of meditation, yoga and sports activities. For the first time, i am feeling, i am getting in touch with my inner self... my mind and body are communication to each other in a manner that is new to me. The control a mind can have on your body is so visible, it is amazing.

Yep.. jibber jabber.. that is what I am in a mode for today!

No comments: